I am preparing another Script Debugger 4.5 maintenance release. This maintenance release addresses Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6) compatibility the and some remaining stability issues in Script Debugger 4.5.3. Here is another BETA build of Script Debugger 4.5.4 for testing.
- A Script Debugger 4.5 registration number
- PowerPC or Intel Macintosh
- Mac OS X 10.4 or 10.5
Script Debugger 4.5.4b1 (10.8MB)
- Expand the SD4.5.4 archive
- Quit Script Debugger if it is running
- Move the Script Debugger 4.5 application to your Applicatioons folder (or any other place on your disk)
I recommend keeping your copy of Script Debugger 4.5.3 around in case you need to revert to that build. Note also that this BETA build expires on November 1, 2009.
Script Debugger 4.5.4b1 Changes
- 14836 Snow Leopard: global variables are once again correctly displayed in the Variables browser on Mac OS X 10.6.x systems.
- 14806 Tiger: the AppleScript Formatting preferences panel no longer fails to load on Mac OS X 10.4.x systems.
- 14846 Resolved a crash that occurred after the AppleScript Formatting preferences panel has been used.
- 14829 Added a new Edit License… command to the Script Debugger menu. This command allows you to enter new software registration information if you should need to re-license Script Debugger.
- 14828 When Script Debugger detects that too many copies of Script Debugger are using the same license it now names the machines that are using Script Debugger to help identify the cause of the problem.